Write Your Book
to Build Your Business
Course and Guide by Bonnie Budzowski
Finally—a single guide you can count on to take you step-by-step through the process of focusing, planning, and writing your non-fiction book! If you have always wanted to write a book, know you need one to establish credibility, or build your business, this is the tool you’ve been waiting for!
You can expect:
- A short course on how to write effectively using the SCORE Method—which takes the best practices of the pros and makes them accessible to you for any writing project.
- Information to get you off on the right start—with a unique and marketable book angle
- Exercises to help you focus your expertise into a manageable book project
- A proven method to move from talking about a book to completing it
- Guidelines and step-by-step worksheets for planning your major divisions, themes, and chapters
- Tools and techniques to organize and structure material, including examples from books you might find on your shelf
- Tips to fit writing into your busy schedule
- Guidelines to polish and edit your writing
Bonus features include:
- Tips for working with a book coach and editor
- Choices involved in publishing your book
This guide is packed fullof information, examples, worksheets, and expertise that will help you realize your dream of writing a non-fiction book.
What Others are Saying…
I never had a process for writing that worked—your SCORE System unleashed me to write effectively and confidently.
If not for Bonnie, I expect I wouldn’t have managed to finish my book–at least not in any semblance of order. Bonnie’s coaching was invaluable.
Using your SCORE system made my writing task so much easier. The “Spill Your Thoughts” brainstorming got me to new ideas that I hadn’t thought of before. I am so excited to use this method to write a book. I want to sing your praises!!
Certified Parent Educator